You may have heard our messages sharing our Online Giving tools with you. New things can often seem overwhelming. We get it. When something is working, we don’t like to change. But everything we bring into this building is here to help us collectively serve Him better, and this is no exception.
Benefits of Online Giving to you:
• The ease of being able to sign up for, and to donate or pay for an event all in one place.
• Even when you’re traveling or visiting family away from our four walls, our giving is with you through our website, or through text messaging to continue to faithfully give.
• You now even have the ability to set up recurring giving, meaning, you set the amount to want to donate to a certain fund, and it’s automatic each month or other time period.
• You can login to you giving account and track your donations for the year. Use this for your taxes and set pledge goals for yourself.
We welcome you to try our Online Giving resources and any questions you might have. We have several support documents to help you set up your documents and start using any or all of the features we have access to. Please contact the office or send us an email if you have any questions.
Whatever way God calls you to faithfully give, we make it simple. It’s a new day and a new way to give.
We encourage all of you to pray about how God is calling you to give and be a faithful and obedient steward in our mission of making disciples. In 2 Corinthians Paul gives us a great reminder of the call of stewardship to the Church.
He says these words:
“The person who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the person who sows generously will also reap generously. Each person should do as he has decided in his heart—not out of regret or out of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make every grace overflow in you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work.” -2 Corinthians 9:6-8 (HCSB)
Give Your Tithe Online - click the button below to visit our Giving Portal.
Central Church Endowment Fund
What is an Endowment?
Endowment is the capital that provides an on‐going source of income that is used for permanent funding.
Why should I give?
Your gift directly supports the church’s ministries and missions but there are other reasons for contributing such as:
- To give a gift that will keep on giving.
- To help future generations.
- To honor the life and contribution of someone special.
- To remember a deceased friend or loved one.
- To receive a possible immediate tax advantage.
- To gift appreciated property and possibly receive a tax advantage.
- To give back what God has given to you.
How can I give?
• Cash / Publicly Traded Securities / IRAs / Retirement Plans / Real Estate / Tangible Personal Property
• Planned Gifts: Bequests / Life Estates / Life Insurance Policies / Life Income Policies / Retirement Plan Gifts
The primary purpose of the endowment fund is to promote long‐term stewardship planning and funding for the ministries of the church.
Where can I invest?
- Facilities and Grounds
- Missions and Outreach
- General Fund – i.e. Children & Youth Ministries, Music Ministries
For more information about our Endowment Fund Click Here
If you'd like to give to the Endowment fund please fill out the form at right: